Are you an experienced and organised Senior Office Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Primary purpose of the role:
The Senior Office Administrator provides a broad range of administrative services and leverages extensive business unit knowledge to support the unit’s program of work and facilitate the delivery of business operations.
Delivering quality administrative services and negotiating workable timeframes, given competing client demands and priorities, the need to address unforeseen issues, the high volume of work and the need to work independently.
- Ability to be versatile, can adapt to various situations quickly
- Quick to think on their feet!
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Determined and Methodical in your approach to duties
- High attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with staff/clientele base and suppliers
- Proficient in MYOB
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in liaising with trade staff
- Ideally had min 6 years Office Administration experience
- Own transport provided
- Collaborate with clients and team members to ensure efficient job management and deliver profitable business outcomes while maintaining ethical work practices
- Supervises, motivates, and assists employees to perform their duties efficiently and effectively to ensure compliance with policy and procedures and proactively participate in all aspects of performance management.
- Handle complex and escalated inquiries, resolving issues effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that all administrative tasks and goals are successfully completed
- Work closely with the Office Manager to update and manage the company’s Integrated Management System
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the quality of service, streamline processes and enhance procedures
- Provide direct support and address customer queries
- Coordinate and manage stock and orders as necessary
- Regularly communicate and support the team to ensure that customer service objectives are met
- Complete adhoc tasks as requested by management.
- Great working culture.
Adds have been posted to
Please include a cover letter with your application
Due to the nature of our Business and Clients a valid “Police check” and a Covid19 Vaccination Certificate will be a requirement of employment for this position prior to starting and for future employment